Student Complaints Form

Per the Higher Learning Commission Policy, an accredited institution needs to demonstrate that it has and uses processes and procedures to handle student complaints in a timely fashion and to analyze related data for ongoing improvement. Many complaints mechanisms exist at BGSU. The following links are provided to facilitate access to the proper campus unit/office.

Academic Grievances:

Non-Academic Grievances:

If you are unsure as to which office to contact, please use the form provided at the link below and your complaint will be promptly forwarded to the appropriate campus office/unit. A member of our staff will also follow-up with you within 3-4 business days.

Fill out Form

Happy business people with their heads together

Updated: 01/19/2022 03:15PM