Coronavirus: Policies, Procedures, & Information
BGSU continues to work closely with local and state health departments to monitor COVID-19 in our region.
With updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments, BGSU will no longer require face coverings on its campuses effective Feb. 28, 2022.
General Facility Policies
- Online, pre-paid registration for all sessions, activities, classes, and camps remain the primary form of admission/registration.
- No unattended children
- Skate Rental
- Pick up at skate rental counter
- Customer shoes will not be collected
- Turn in to Used Skate rack for disinfecting
- No lost and found collection
As you interact with others on BGSU campuses, we ask that you be respectful and compassionate to one another, building a community of care.
Due to the rapidly evolving circumstances surrounding the novel coronavirus, policies and schedules are subject to change in order to maximize the safety of our patrons and staff. Please follow all updates provided by Bowling Green State University, the CDC, state and local authorities.
Updated: 03/09/2022 10:10AM