Coronavirus: Policies, Procedures, & Information
BGSU Updated Health and Safety Protocols Implemented at the Slater Family Ice Arena
These changes include:
- Fully vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear face coverings outdoors while on BGSU campuses;
- Fully vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear face coverings indoors, unless they are in a group setting of 10 or more individuals, while on BGSU campuses;
- This includes Locker Rooms, meeting spaces, lounge spaces, etc. within the Ice Arena
- Unvaccinated individuals should wear face coverings whenever they are around others on campus, both indoors and outdoors.
- It is recommended that kids 11 and under continue to wear masks indoors when not participating in physical activity and when they can't distance from others outside of their household.
- Face coverings not required during physical activity
General Facility Policies
- Online, pre-paid registration for all sessions, activities, classes, and camps remain the primary form of admission/registration.
- No off-ice training or warmups performed within the building
- Warmups performed outside of building weather permitting
- This also includes walking laps, running bleachers, etc.
- No unattended children
- Skate Rental
- Pick up at skate rental counter
- Customer shoes will not be collected
- Turn in to Used Skate rack located outside the Pro Shop for disinfecting
- Water fountain as bottle filling station only, no drinking directly from water fountain
- No lost and found collection