Mission & Goals
Classified Staff Council (CSC) Mission
The purpose of CSC shall be to provide for direct channels of communication between classified staff and the President’s designee.
- serve as a representative board for the discussion of policies, procedures, benefits and services affecting classified staff.
- provide an avenue of input from classified staff to the President’s designee involving matters of concern related to their employment at BGSU.
- provide University officials with an effective method for soliciting and disseminating information about plans, policies and concerns affecting classified staff.
- follow through on the charge of the CSC as a working group providing University officials with assistance in addressing matters of concern or of interest to classified staff.
Classified Staff Council Theme for 2017-2018
Behind us is infitine power
Before us is endless possibility
Around us is boundless opportunity. Anderson, M. (2003). The Nature of Success, Simple Truths, p.12.
Classified Staff Council (CSC) Goals for 2017-2018
- Educate to strengthen participation and influence of classified staff and CSC on University community
- Redefine and refine paid leave donation program(s).
- Assist in completing classified staff handbook review