Wolfe Center for the Performing Arts
The Wolfe Center for the Performing Arts is ranked by U.S. Green Building Council as LEED Silver Certified!
Below are some of the unique characteristics that make the Wolfe Center more environmentally-friendly in its operation!
- Construction waste recycled at 75%
- Construction materials were made up of 10% recycled materials
- Used low-emitting adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings, and carpets.
- Thermal comfort design
- Glass exposures for natural light
- Bicycle storage and shower facilities for employees
- Special parking for alternative transportation
- Improved stormwater runoff system
- Reduce urban heat island affect by utilizing non-roofing materials (grass)
- Reduce water usage by 30%
- Water Conservation
- Water reduction of 30%
- Storm water runoff management system
- Enhanced refrigeration equipment
Updated: 02/04/2021 12:04PM