Wolfe Center for the Performing Arts
The Wolfe Center for the Performing Arts is ranked by U.S. Green Building Council as LEED Silver Certified!
The Wolfe Center received the LEED Silver certification with 33/69 points! These points are earned by incorporating sustainable features during the design and construction process. Below is an overview of the scoring through LEED certification.
- Construction waste recycled at 75%
- Construction materials were made up of 10% recycled materials
- Used low-emitting adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings, and carpets.
- Thermal comfort design
- Glass exposures for natural light
- Bicycle storage and shower facilities for employees
- Special parking for alternative transportation
- Improved stormwater runoff system
- Reduce urban heat island affect by utilizing non-roofing materials (grass)
- Reduce water usage by 30%
- Water Conservation
- Water reduction of 30%
- Storm water runoff management system
- Enhanced refrigeration equipment
Updated: 10/27/2023 12:12PM