Assistance for Faculty
Assistance with BGP Assessment Data Submissions:
Please remember that help is available as you prepare to submit your BGP assessment data at the end of the term:
• Dr. Jessica Turos, Associate Director of the Office of Academic Assessment, is available to answer questions and to provide email or face-to-face assistance with BGP assessment concerns (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Written instructions and video guides for submitting BGP assessment data using Canvas, or submitting without a Canvas template, can be found here:
Assistance with Changing a Department's Plan for Assessing a BGP Course, or Developing a BGP Course Shell Template:
· Please contact Donna Nelson-Beene (email@example.com) and/or Jessica Turos (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the changes you would like to make.
· Written information and a form titled “How to Request a Change to Your BGP Course Assessment Plan,” are provided here:
Deadline for Submitting Fall 2017 Assessment Data:
- Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018
Very Important Reminder Regarding Students Who Do Not Do the BGP Assessment:
- BGP assessment data should be not be submitted for students who do not do the assessment. In these cases, faculty should not indicate that the students "did not meet" the outcomes; rather, they should simply omit the students from the data submitted.
Updated: 12/23/2020 10:10AM