Students Admitted Prior to Fall 2015
BGP Curriculum Requirements For Continuing Students Admitted To BGSU Prior To Fall 2015
All candidates for a baccalaureate degree at Bowling Green State University must take at least ten courses drawn from the BG Perspective curriculum, distributed as follows:
- Two from the natural sciences;
- Two from the social and behavioral sciences (note the International Perspective requirement below);
- Two from the humanities and the arts (note the International Perspective requirement below);
- One from cultural diversity in the United States;
- One additional course from any of the four knowledge domains listed above or from the expanded perspectives domain;
- One from quantitative literacy;
[Note: Academic majors may recommend a specific Quantitative Literacy course; students should contact their academic advisor for specific information about fulfilling this requirement.]
- General Studies Writing 1120 (and GSW 1100 or GSW 1110, if needed, as indicated by placement tests).
International Perspective Requirement: In addition to the requirements listed above, one of the social and behavioral sciences or humanities and the arts courses must be approved to foster student achievement of an international perspective (such courses are marked with an asterisk in the BGP course list).
Updated: 03/12/2020 10:53AM