When it comes to choosing a provider of psychological services, there are several options. What sets the Psychological Services Center apart? We are a teaching clinic affiliated with the Bowling Green State University Department of Psychology, which offers several advantages:
- As a training clinic, we can offer a sliding scale for patient fees. An hour of individual therapy ranges from five to ninety dollars, depending on your ability to pay, and we accept most insurance.
- Our clinic is staffed by approximately forty graduate students seeking doctorate degrees in clinical psychology. Additionally, we have ten licensed clinical psychologists who act as supervisors on all cases. This allows for diverse approaches and outlooks for each case.
- Students frequently meet with supervisors to discuss the most effective therapeutic strategies on a case-by-case basis. You will receive a level of care that exceeds the time spent in therapy.
- Our students and supervisors stay up to date with the newest forms of psychotherapy by frequently attending workshops and conferences.
- Many of our students and supervisors have published research in the field of psychology.
New Client Forms
Updated: 12/20/2017 11:04AM