- As a Center for Women and Gender Equity, it is our primary mission to address issues of gender equity on our campus and in our community through our programming and services. We also understand that it is our responsibility to approach issues of gender as always linked to issues of race, sexuality, class, ability, citizenship status, and all other categories of identity in which people are marginalized and face systemic oppression.
- ICS is an interdisciplinary research institute that promotes the production and dissemination of original work in traditional disciplines within the humanities, arts, and social sciences; in established interdisciplines; and in newly emerging fields of inquiry.
- The Cocoon is a comprehensive domestic and sexual violence agency providing shelter and advocacy services to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, sex trafficking, stalking and adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
- Ohio’s last remaining feminist book store! A real treasure!
- Solace Health and Wellness is a sexual and reproductive health, wellness, and justice space.
Updated: 10/17/2022 09:06AM