Hand Raise Alert
Falcons know how to ask for help when needed! Navigate's Hand Raise Alert feature allows you to stay in charge of your BGSU experience. You can submit this alert at any time to indicate that you need help in one of the four areas.
After an alert is raised, you will receive an email letting you know which area you have been referred to. A representative from that area will contact you directly and get you connected with the resources you need.
How to Submit a Hand Raise Alert
- Log into the Navigate Desktop or download the Navigate App.
- Next, select the "Help" icon or the + button in the top corner.
- Open the Hand Raise Alert dropdown menu.
- Select the "Hand Raise" button.
- You will be directed to the Hand Raise Alert form.
- Complete the form and select "Submit."
What happens after I submit an alert?
Once you submit a Hand Raise Alert, an email will be sent to you and the area in which you are being referred to. A member from that area will contact you directly and help to get you connected with the resources that you need.
Navigate for Students
Downloading the Navigate App can make it easier to submit a Hand Raise Alert. The Navigate Student App helps you stay connected, organized and updated at BGSU. Bring the tools and resources you need for success to the palm of your hands!
Updated: 10/13/2023 04:43PM