Navigate Student App
The Navigate Student App helps you stay connected, organized, and updated at BGSU, bringing the tools and resources you need for success in the palm of your hands!
Navigate has made staying on top of the things you need to do and making the important decisions of college easier. It’s the ultimate guide to building a path to graduation — and stay on that path.
- Get information on upcoming to-dos and events, to ensure you do not miss any important deadlines
- Sync your class schedule and other important events to your mobile
- Discover curricular opportunities and extra-curricular events on campus
- Connect to resources and services when you need them at your fingertips
- Advising and tutoring appointments can be scheduled within the app
- Get an alert for any holds on our account that may need immediate attention
- Explore major and career options that match your interests
- Connect virtually and in person with your classmates to study for exams
Welcome to the Navigate Student App
Advising and tutoring appointments can be scheduled within the app and synced to your smartphone's calendar.
Match your interests and career goals with the right major, and look at career options, hiring demands and salary ranges for each major.
View your class schedule, and sync it with your smartphone calendar.
Connect to the right office so you can quickly resolve holds.
Navigate User Support
Having problems with Navigate? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing Navigate With Your myBGSU Login
New to BGSU? You'll be accessing Navigate using your myBGSU login.
iOS Devices: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Android Devices: Requires Android 4.1 and up.