Multicultural Summer Link
BGSU’s Multicultural Summer Link program is a five-day summer program geared toward first-year students of color. During this program, you will meet and connect with other first-year students, learn more about common aspects of college life and the BGSU experience, and enjoy academic and co-curricular activities. The program will provide you with tools and resources contributing to the success of your first year in college. This is also the perfect way for you to jump start your life as a Falcon!
Multicultural Summer Link Students will move in early and participate in programming to:
- Build a supportive faculty, staff, and peer network
- Create your toolbox of personalized resources and strategies
- Develop a plan for academic and personal success
- Engage in experiential learning through UNIV:1510 and the Career Center's Falcon Internship Guarantee
- You are admitted to BGSU
- You are a first-time, incoming BGSU first-year student (not transfer student)
- You can commit to the entire duration of the program from August 19-23, 2018
- You agree to enroll in UNIV 1510: Multicultural Success Seminar when you register for classes
UNIV 1510 course information
When you register for your classes, you will need to register for the course component of the Multicultural Summer Link program. You can pick up the course registration slip at the Office of Multicultural Affairs table during SOAR check-in, or you may download this file and share it with your academic advisor.
Fall 2018 UNIV 1510: Multicultural Success Seminar Registration Permission