Health and wellness resources for your student
Here at BGSU, we are dedicated to the health and wellness of our Falcon family, neighbors and friends. Your student’s health is a top priority and it’s important for students to have a personal health and wellness plan while they are attending classes and living on-campus. We encourage students and families to become familiar with the many resources available to them.
- Falcon Health Center provides primary and preventative care to students, faculty and staff of BGSU and the Wood County community.
- The Wellness Connection at BGSU is committed to supporting healthy lifestyle behaviors through programs that incorporate all aspects of wellness.
- The Student Insurance Office is available to answer questions you might have regarding health insurance requirements
- The BGSU Counseling Center is available for in-person and virtual support for currently enrolled BGSU students, and services are provided at no charge.
- The Office of Residence Life has put together a helpful resource for students who are living in the residence halls that should be reviewed before move-in day.
For the latest university health and safety protocols, visit our COVID-19 Response website and the BGSU COVID-19 Response Hotline is open, with staff available to answer questions regarding COVID-19 and related topics. To call the hotline, reach out at 419-372-3000.
Updated: 08/04/2022 04:19PM