Enterprise Vehicle Rental
Changes as of 3.26.20
The CarShare program is shut down until further notice.
In the meantime, students can contact the Enterprise branch in Bowling Green for information regarding car rentals.
The Smartest Way to Travel!
Do you need to rent a car? Students, Faculty and Staff have the option to conveniently rent an Enterprise car through Enterprise CarShare. Enterprise CarShare is an affordable and flexible method for personal travel.
How it Works:
To become an Enterprise CarShare member visit enterprisecarshare.com/BGSU to complete your application. Once you are a member, just follow the steps below!
Reserve: Log in, choose your dates and time and then select the vehicle you want to drive.
Unlock & Go: To unlock the vehicle hold your membership card over the windshield sensor until the light turns yellow and then remove the card. The keys will be inside the car.
Return: Return the vehicle to the parking spot where you picked it up. Hold your card over the reader until you hear the doors lock. Once the doors lock your rental will end.
- All reservations can be made from the Enterprise CarShare App or on the CarShare website.
- No rental counter or rental agents, just scan your membership card and go!
- Vehicles are available right on campus in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union parking lot 24/7.
- Low hourly and daily rates! It even covers the cost of fuel.
- 24/7 Member Services & Roadside Assistance included.
- All rentals include insurance too.
- Student Member Rate: $25 to join and receive $25 in driving credits
- Faculty & Staff Member Rate: $0 to join
- Hourly rate: $8
- Daily rate: $65
Enterprise CarShare is open to all BGSU Students, faculty and staff who are 18 years of age or older. All applicants must provide a valid BGSU.edu email address and must have a valid driver's license.
For more information on BGSU's relationship with Enterprise, click here.
Contact BG1 Plus 419-372-2741