Enterprise / National Vehicle Rental
BGSU is committed to providing travelers with a convenient and economical vehicle rental service. We have negotiated preferred vendor pricing with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental for both business and leisure travel. Rental rates are available to employees and students of BGSU.
Business Travel Rental:
- Corporate Discount Account#: Please email Purchasing@BGSU.edu
- Minimum Age: 18
- Vehicle Class: Intermediate or comparable size vehicle per Travel Policy Guideline
- Fuel Option: Renter should refuel vehicle before returning, to avoid all refueling charges per Travel Policy Guideline
- Enterprise provides free of charge shuttle between BGSU campus and BG Enterprise office. Call BG Enterprise office to schedule the shuttle (419-352-0017 option 4)
Reservations can be made via phone or online:
Step by step instructions for Enterprise Rent-A-Car reservation
Step by step instructions for National Car Rental reservation
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reservations: 1-800-261-7331
- Enterprise Online: Enterprise Rent-A-Car reservation website
- National Car Rental Reservations (for airport rentals): 1-800-222-9058
- National Online: National Car Rental reservation website
Payment Method: *** NEW FEATURE ***
- BGSU PCard should be used to pay for all Employee vehicle rentals
- If not traveling with BGSU PCard, use the Enterprise billing# while booking your rental
- To acquire a billing#, fill out the attached Credit Card Authorization form and email to Purchasing Dept.
- Advantages of using Enterprise Billing # in reservation:
- Will enable vehicle to be picked up using only valid driver's license
- No personal credit card or PCard will be needed at vehicle pick-up
- After rental is completed, charges will be billed to department PCard
- Enterprise Billing # can be used in any of the following rental situations
- Enterprise or National Car Rental
- Reservations made via phone or online
- Rentals picked up at car rental locations or airports
- Car, Van or Truck rentals
- Billing# use is only restricted when traveling to Latin/Central America portions of the globe
- When renting inside the US and Puerto Rico, BGSU renters should decline the optional insurance as it is included in our negotiated rate.
- When renting outside the US or Puerto Rico, BGSU renters should accept the optional insurance.
12 and 15 Passenger Vans:
- Minimum rental age: 21
- Drivers must complete the web-based van driver training program one time to become approved
- 8, 12, and 15 passenger Vans cannot be rented in the U.S. and driven across Canadian border per Enterprise rules. However, car rentals can originate in the U.S. and cross Canadian border
- Please review the Vehicle Use Guidelines for additional information
Leisure Travel Rental:
- Corporate Discount Account # for leisure travel: Please email Purchasing@BGSU.edu
- Available to BGSU current employees and students.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Insurance is not included in a personal rental