Funding sources and requests for proposals resources:
Searchable database of over 40,000 opportunities from more than 10,000 global sponsors. Use SPIN to search for research grants, fellowships, training and various other funding opportunities. Access funding information online, from any browser. Organize grant information in one convenient place. Set up your account and start your search for funding.
Provides numerous electronic resources to assist in finding funding opportunities and developing grant proposals. Start your search in the Foundation Center today.
Offers the ability to search for Federal government-wide grant opportunities. Users can search by full text, by date, by CFDA number, by funding topic, and by agency. Users can also register to receive grant notifications by e-mail, under several options. See what Grants.gov has to offer.
Philanthropy News Digest RFP Bulletin
Maintained by the Foundation Center, the Philanthropy News Digest RFP Bulletin is revised each week. The web site also includes an option for a weekly e-mail update. Read what the RFP Bulletin says this week.
Internal Grant Programs:
Building Strength Grants
- Grants to Support Early Phase Research and Creative Activities (GSEPR-CA) - Due 5 p.m., Wednesday, October 12, 2022 or 5 p.m., Monday, February 6, 2023 - Spring deadline extended to April 10, 2023.
- Small Grants for Research & Creative Activities (SGR-CA) - Closed for the semester.
- Travel Grants for Conference Presentations & Performances - Closed for the semester.
Faculty Research Committee (FRC)
- Purpose and Functions (View Academic Charter)
Olscamp Research Award
- Olscamp 2023 - Nominations accepted on/or before January 25, 2023
- Nomination Form (Completed form should be emailed to email@example.com)
Nominations accepted on/or before January 25, 2023
- Office of Sponsored Programs & Research will solicit the required materials from
the Nominee. Complete nomination packet due on/or before February 8, 2023.
- Olscamp Research Award Recipient List
Outstanding Early Career Award
Updated: 03/24/2023 12:25PM