Farm 2 Fork Camp
Farm 2 Fork Camp (On-Campus)
July 12 - 16, 2021
Do wonder where food comes from? Do you want to know more about the journey from farm to fork? In this camp, children explore the route food takes from the farm to the table and how food is used to fuel their bodies. At Farm 2 Fork, campers will be exposed to local foodways and increase their knowledge of farming and cooking! (Limited to 7 students)
What kinds of activities do campers get to do?
- Expand their palate by tasting new foods
- Create healthy meals and snacks using ingredients from local gardens
- Get hands-on experience learning how to garden
- Take field trips including places like BGSU’s rooftop garden and aquaponics facility
Who can attend?
Farm 2 Fork camp is designed for those in 4th, 5th, and 6th graders.
How can I register?
To secure your place in the 2021 Farm 2 Fork a $25.00 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. The remaining balance of $125 will be due prior to camp. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation. Participants are not guaranteed a spot in camp until deposit is made. Registration will be opened at a later date.
Registration will be opened at a later date. Below is information on registration policies.
- To secure your place in the 2021 Farm 2 Fork a non-refundable $25.00 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation.
- The remaining balance of $125 ($150 total) will be due prior to the start of camp.
- Participants are not guaranteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.
- All programs, or classes within programs, may be subject to a minimum enrollment and may be canceled if not met. If programs are cancelled all funds will be returned including deposits.
ACCEPTANCE & DEPOSIT
To reserve your seat in camp a $25.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days of receiving your camp acceptance. Participants who do not pay the deposit by the tenth day are removed and placed on the waitlist.
A deposit made after the 10th day does not guarantee a seat and must be approved.
- Full payment $150 must be received no less than 4 weeks from the first day of the program.
- Camp Week July 12 Payment Due June 12
- *Please contact the office to request a payment plan if needed.
Forms will be collected via CampDocs. Information with a link to the site will be sent with your acceptance.
- BGSU Waiver
- BGSU Medical Authorization Form
- BGSU Medical: Permission to Dispense Medication (Used for over the counter medication, tylenol, sinus etc)
- BGSU Media Release
- Camp Rules & Policies
If a registration is canceled, the individual or organization making the original CAMP payment will receive:
- A full refund, minus the deposit will be issued if cancelation is received 6 weeks prior to the start of the program
- A refund of 75% will be issued if cancelation occurs less than 6 weeks but prior to 4 weeks
- A refund of 50% will be issued if cancelation occurs less than 4 weeks but prior to 2 weeks
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Students dismissed for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for any refund.