Farm 2 Fork Camp
Dates: June 27 - July 1, 2022 REGISTER NOW
Do you ever wonder where food comes from? Do you want to know more about the journey from farm to fork? In this camp, children explore the route food takes from the farm to the table and how food is used to fuel their bodies. At Farm 2 Fork, campers will be exposed to local foodways and increase their knowledge of farming and cooking! (Limited to 10 students)
What kinds of activities do campers get to do?
- Expand their palate by tasting new foods
- Create healthy meals and snacks using ingredients from local gardens
- Get hands-on experience learning how to garden
- Take field trips including places like BGSU’s rooftop garden and aquaponics facility
Who can attend?
Farm 2 Fork camp is designed for those in 4th, 5th, and 6th grade.
Day Camp Outline
- Camp Runs Daily 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Campers will prepare their own lunch and snack
Day Camp Cost
Registration is open until all spots are filled or May 1, 2022
- Registration Opens: December 1, 2021
- Registration Closes: May 1, 2022
- To secure your place in the 2022 Nutrition & Fitness Camp, a $25 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation.
- Participants are not guaranteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.
- All programs, or camps within a program, may be subject to minimum enrollment and may be canceled if enrollment minimum is not met. In the event of a cancelled program all fees including deposits will be refunded.
ACCEPTANCE & DEPOSIT
To reserve your seat in camp a $25.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days of receiving your camp acceptance. Participants who do not pay the deposit by the tenth day are removed and placed on the waitlist.
A deposit made after the 10th day does not guarantee a seat and must be approved.
Forms will be collected via CampDocs. Information with a link to the site will be sent with your acceptance.
- BGSU Waiver
- BGSU Medical Authorization Form
- BGSU Medical: Permission to Dispense Medication (Used for over the counter medication, tylenol, sinus etc)
- BGSU Media Release
- Camp Rules & Policies
If a registration is canceled, the individual or organization making the original CAMP payment will receive:
- Full refund minus deposit if cancelation occurs on or before May 1, 2022
- 75% refund minus deposit if cancelation occurs 21 days or more to the start of camp.
- 50% refund minus depost if cancelation occurs between 14 days and 21 days to the start of camp.
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Students dismissed for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for any refund.
Updated: 01/11/2022 10:40AM