Nutrition & Fitness: Fuel for your goals
Dates: June 26 - 30, 2023 REGISTER NOW
Did you know that foods can affect athletic performance? Thousands of elite athletes enhance their performance with proper nutrition. Discover how to prepare nutritious meals and snacks and how to use nutrition to up your game at BGSU’s Nutrition and Fitness Camp.
What kinds of activities do campers get to do?
- Build meals and snacks in the teaching kitchen that are tailored to fuel performance
- Create an individualized nutrition plan geared for your success
- Discover personal nutrient needs by measuring body composition, indirect calorimetry, and VO2 max
- Design a skill-based training program specific to your athletic goals with certified instructors at the BGSU Student Recreation Center
- Conquer the BGSU Student Recreation Center rock climbing wall
Who can attend?
The BGSU Nutrition and Fitness Camp is for students who will be ninth through twelfth grades in the fall of 2023 and are interested in fueling their sport for maximum performance.
Day Camp Outline
- Camp Runs Daily 9AM - 3:30PM
- Campers will prepare their own lunch and snack
Day Camp Cost
- Bring a friend discount $30 off
- Cost includes, instruction, all activities, labs & materials as well as additional take home items
Registration is open until all spots are filled or May 1, 2023
- Registration Closes: May 1, 2023
- To secure your place in the camp, a $25 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation.
- Participants are not guaranteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.
- All programs, or camps within a program, may be subject to minimum enrollment and may be canceled if enrollment minimum is not met. In the event of a cancelled program all fees including deposits will be refunded.
ACCEPTANCE & DEPOSIT
To reserve your seat in camp a $25.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 14 days of registration. Participants who do not pay the deposit by the tenth day are removed and placed on the waitlist. A deposit made after the 14th day does not guarantee a seat and must be approved.
- Full payment must be received by the final payment due below.
- Camp Week June 26 Final Payment Due May 30, 2023
- *Please contact the office to request a payment plan if needed.
Forms will be collected via CampDocs. Information with a link to the site will be sent with your acceptance.
- BGSU Waiver
- BGSU Medical Authorization Form
- BGSU Medical: Permission to Dispense Medication (Used for over the counter medication, tylenol, sinus etc)
- BGSU Media Release
- Camp Rules & Policies
If a registration is canceled, the individual or organization making the original CAMP payment will receive:
- Full refund minus deposit if cancelation occurs on or before [TBD]
- 75% refund minus deposit if cancelation occurs 21 days or more to the start of camp.
- 50% refund minus depost if cancelation occurs between 14 days and 21 days to the start of camp.
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program. Students dismissed for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for any refund.
Updated: 01/19/2023 07:56PM