Nutrition & Fitness Camp
Nutrition & Fitness: Eat 2 Compete Register Now
On-Campus (Day Camp Only)
June 14 - 18, 2021
Did you know that foods can affect athletic performance? Thousands of elite athletes enhance their performance with proper nutrition. Discover how to prepare nutritious meals and snacks and how to use nutrition to up your game at BGSU’s Nutrition and Fitness Camp.
What kinds of activities do campers get to do?
- Create meals and snacks designed to boost performance in the Food and Nutrition Teaching Kitchen
- Receive individual skill-based training from certified instructors at BGSU’s Rec Center
- Develop an individualized performance nutrition plan for success
- Participate in performance metrics testing body composition, indirect calorimetry, and predicted VO2 max testing
- Challenge yourself on the Student Rec Center rock climbing wall
Who can attend?
The BGSU Nutrition and Fitness Camp is for students who will be ninth through twelfth grades in the fall of 2021 and are interested in fueling their sport for maximum performance.
How can I register?
Registration now open! Once your registration is confirmed, to secure your place in the 2021 Nutrition and Fitness Camp a $25.00 deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation. Participants are not guaranteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.
What does the Cost Cover?
Camp cost of $150 (camperships available) includes all materials, t-shirt, meals and counselor coverage.
Registration is open until all spots are filled
- To secure your place in the 2021 Nutrition & Fitness Camp, a deposit is due upon confirmation of your registration. A payment link will be sent in a separate e-mail confirmation.
- Participants are not guaranteed a spot in camp until deposit is made.
- All programs, or camps within a program, may be subject to minimum enrollment and may be canceled if enrollment minimum is not met. In the event of a cancelled program all fees including deposits will be refunded.
- Registration deadlines will be released at a later date.
ACCEPTANCE & DEPOSIT
To reserve your seat in camp a $25.00 non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days of registration. Participants who do not pay the deposit by the tenth day are removed and placed on the waitlist. A deposit made after the 10th day does not guarantee a seat and must be approved.
- Full payment must be received no less than 6 weeks from the first day of the program.
- Camp Week June 14 Payment Due April 30
- *Please contact the office to request a payment plan if needed.
Forms will be collected via CampDocs. Information with a link to the site will be sent with your acceptance.
- BGSU Waiver
- BGSU Medical Authorization Form
- BGSU Medical: Permission to Dispense Medication (Used for over the counter medication, tylenol, sinus etc)
- BGSU Media Release
- Camp Rules & Policies
If a registration is canceled, the individual or organization making the original CAMP payment will receive:
- A full refund, minus the deposit will be issued if cancelation is received 6 weeks prior to the start of the program
- A refund of 75% will be issued if cancelation occurs less than 6 weeks but prior to 4 weeks
- A refund of 50% will be issued if cancelation occurs less than 4 weeks but prior to 2 weeks
- No refund for a "No Show" or for a cancellation request received less than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the program.
Students dismissed for disciplinary reasons are not eligible for any refund.