Important Dates for Financial Aid
- 10/1 - Scholarship Opportunities available online
- TBD - 2024-2025 FAFSA will open by Dec. 31, 2023. We will indicate the date once the Department of Education releases the information
- 2/15 - BGSU's priority FAFSA application deadline for incoming freshman for 2024-2025 school year
- 2/15 - Last day for incoming freshman to apply to BGSU scholarships for 2024-2025 school year
- 3/1 - Last day for current students to apply to BGSU scholarships
- 3/1 - Deadline for submitting admissions credentials (including official ACT or SAT test results) for incoming freshman who wish to be considered for University Freshman Academic Scholarships
- 3/4 - Summer Financial Aid Application is available online
- Mid March - SFA begins sending Financial Aid offers to incoming freshmen students for the 2024-2025 school year
- Early April - SFA begins sending Financial Aid offers to current students with a completed FAFSA
- Early May - Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling for first-time Federal Direct Loan borrowers available online.
- Early May - SFA begins processing Federal Direct Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) for those parents who have submitted a Federal Direct PLUS Loan Application online.
- Mid June - Complete loan applications and submit any pending To-Do list documents that are required
- 7/1 - Fall bills issued and available in students' MyBGSU
- 8/1 - Payment due date for fall semester tuition, fees, and University housing
Updated: 12/04/2023 01:19PM