Important Dates for Financial Aid
- 10/1 - First day the FAFSA or Renewal FAFSA may be filed online
- 10/1 - Scholarship Opportunities available online
- 1/15 - BGSU's priority application deadline.
- 1/15 - Last day for incoming freshman to apply to BGSU scholarships
- Mid February - SFA begins sending Financial Aid offers to incoming freshmen students with a completed FAFSA
- 3/1 - Last day for current students to apply to BGSU scholarships
- 3/1 - Deadline for submitting admissions credentials (including official ACT or SAT test results) for incoming freshman who wish to be considered for University Freshman Academic Scholarships
- 3/4 - Summer Financial Aid Application is available online
- Mid March - Special Consideration Appeal opens for next year
- Early April - SFA begins sending Financial Aid offers to current students with a completed FAFSA
- Early May - Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling for first-time Federal Direct Loan borrowers available online.
- Early May - SFA begins processing Federal Direct Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS) for those parents who have submitted a Federal Direct PLUS Loan Application online.
- 7/1 - Fall bills issued and available in students' MyBGSU
- 8/1 - Payment due date for fall semester tuition, fees, and University housing
Updated: 04/16/2020 11:39AM