Amazon Career Choice
Career Choice is an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. We meet individual learners where they are on their education journey through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities including full college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as English language proficiency, high school diplomas, and GEDs.
The educators in the Amazon Career Choice partner network deliver on Amazon’s commitment to provide hourly employees with best-in-class support in their path to career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Together, we are committed to providing excellent education, job placement resources, and continuous improvements to the student experience.
Steps to get started
Your opportunity to achieve
Whether you’re changing careers, starting a degree for the first time or completing studies you put on the back burner, BGSU offers convenient options to help you achieve your goals.
- Day and evening class times to fit your schedule
- Online programs through eCampus
- Career workshops that help you explore interests and identify goals
- Alternative credit options that allow you to convert work and life experience into college credits
- Support programs for students who are parents
- Career Choice launched in 2012.
- The program is live in 14 countries (U.S., Canada, United Kingdom., Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, South Africa, Costa Rica, Slovakia and Australia).
- More than 50,000 Amazon employees have participated globally since inception (more than 35,000 in the U.S.).
- Healthcare, transportation, and information technology are Career Choice’s most popular fields of study globally. With our expanded offering, we expect employees will take advantage of a variety of programs.
- In addition to funding associate and bachelor’s degrees, Amazon’s Career Choice will also fund industry certifications for in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as high school completion, GED’s, and ESL proficiency certifications
- More than half of Amazon’s participants identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American.
- Amazon has more than 110 on-site Career Choice classrooms in fulfillment centers across the U.S., and more than 20 in Europe.
Updated: 04/19/2022 09:45AM