Baby Boomers' Union Transitions, 2021
Age Variation in the Divorce Rate, 1990 & 2021
Gray Divorce Rate in the U.S.: Geographic Variation, 2017
The Role of Union Dissolution & Repartnering on Health Later in Life
Divorce Timing and Economic Well-being
Divorce Before vs. After Age 50
Age Variation in the Divorce Rate, 1990-2012
Age Variation in the Remarriage Rate, 1990-2011 -- Featured in USA Today!
Age Variation in the Divorce Rate, 1990-2010
Working Papers & Publications
Lin, I-Fen, Brown, Susan L., & Hammersmith, Anna M. (November 2015). "Marital Biography, Social Security, and Poverty."
- Published in Research on Aging.
- Lin, I-Fen, Brown, S. L., & Hammersmith, A. M. "Marital Biography, Social Security Receipt, and Poverty." Research on Aging, 39(1): 86-110 (2016).
Brown, Susan L., & Lin, I-Fen. (July 2013). "The Gray Divorce Revolution: Rising Divorce among Middle-aged and Older Adults, 1990-2010."
- Published in The Journals of Gerontology, Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Brown, S. L., & Lin, I-F. "The Gray Divorce Revolution: Rising Divorce Among Middle-Aged and Older Adults, 1990-2010." The Journals of Gerontology, 67(6): 731-741 (2012).
- Named in "Most Read Articles During June 2013" in The Journals of Gerontology.
Conference Posters and Presentations
- Susan L. Brown, I-Fen Lin, Matthew R. Wright, & Anna M. Hammersmith. Poster presented at the Gerontological Society of America Annual Scientific Meeting, Orlando, FL, November 18 - 22, 2015.
- I-Fen Lin & Susan L. Brown. Poster presented at the PAA Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA, May 3-5, 2012.