Slate Resources & Training
This site is a resource for BGSU Graduate faculty and staff who use the Graduate Slate instance. Click below and login with your BGSU username and password. (Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari)
The Slate User Manual is available to assist you in utilizing Slate. To request Graduate Slate access, click the button below. See below for upcoming Slate training registration information.
Slate Training 🎓
Graduate Admissions offers trainings for Slate users and can host additional workshops upon request. Trainings cover navigation, applicant look up, application status / review, queries, and more. Registration is required.
For questions, contact Gabe Radau (email@example.com) or download the Slate User Manual.
Graduate Admissions Links
- Application for Admission - create or return to an existing graduate application
- Graduate Admissions Information
- Graduate College Deadlines
- Inquiry Form - students or departments can enter student information into Slate
- Departments: If a student contacts you directly, please enter their data using the link above Enter today's date as the DOB if unknown and check BGSU Staff use only if you do not want the program coordinator follow-up email to be sent.