Networking Best Practices and Safety Tips:
- There is no fee or time requirement to join the community or to connect with others.
- Do not share personal information like social security numbers, credit card information, or place of residence.
- Meet-ups should occur in a public and trusted environment.
- Profanity of any kind is not acceptable to post on Discussion Boards or in messages.
- Remain respectful, professional and value each other's time.
- Report all inappropriate behavior to the Kuhlin Career Hub by calling 419-372-2356 or contact your local authorities.
Updated: 10/13/2023 07:00AM