Senate Executive Committee
The Senate Executive Committee (SEC) is responsible for the business of the Senate and receives reports and recommendations from Senate standing committees. The SEC sets the agenda for Senate meetings, participates with the President in Charter interpretations and in determinations of Charter violations, reviews proposed Charter amendments, and must approve proposed editorial changes to the Charter.
Meetings of the SEC are scheduled on Tuesday afternoons opposite those weeks in which Senate or on-call meetings of the Senate are scheduled.
The Chairperson of the SEC is the Chair of Faculty Senate, David Border.
2017-2018 SEC Members
- David Border, Engineering Technologies , Chair, 372-2751 or 372-2461 email@example.com, 2018
- Peter Blass, Chemistry, 372-9915, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2018
- Kenneth Borland, HESA, 372-9397, email@example.com, 2018
- Timothy Brackenbury, Comm Sciences & Disorders, 372-2515, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2017
- Kerry Fan, Architecture & Environment Design, 372-9560, email@example.com, 2017
- Frederick, Polkinghorne, School of Teaching & Learning, 372-7334, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2018
- Robyn Miller, School of HMSLS, 372-7234, email@example.com, 2017
- Megan, Rancier, Music Performance Studies, 372-2524, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2018
- Stephanie Walls, Firelands - Natural/Social Science, 372-0636, email@example.com, 2018
- Jane Wheeler, Management, 372-6064, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2017
- Scott Chappuis, Graduate Student Senate, email@example.com
- Richard Racette, Undergraduate Student Government, firstname.lastname@example.org