MARIE S. TISAK
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
A.B., University of California at Berkeley;
M.S., Ph.D., Stanford University, 1984
Phone: (419) 372-2273
Office: Room 359, Psychology Building
Development of moral and social reasoning, especially regarding prosocial and aggressive behaviors
Reasoning about authority and peer relations
The interrelationship between social thinking and social behavior among youth offenders
- Caprara, G. V.,Tisak, M. S., Alessandri, G., Fontaine, R. G., Fida, R., & Paciello, M. (2014).The contribution of moral disengagement in mediating individual tendencies toward aggression and violence. Developmental Psychology, 50, 71-85 (Invited Manuscript for special issue on Moral Development).
- Fontaine, R. G., Fida, R., Paciello, M., Tisak, M. S., & Caprara, G. V. (2014). The mediating role of moral disengagement in the developmental course from peer rejection to adolescence to crime in early adulthood. Psychology,Crime,and Law, 20, 1-19.
- Caprara, G.V., Alessandri, G., Tisak, M. S., Gerbino, M., Paciello, M., Caprara, M. G., & Fontaine, R.G. (2014). Individual differences in personality conducive to engagement in aggression and violence. European Journal of Personality, 27, 290-303.
- Tisak, M. S., Tisak, J., & Laurene, K. R. (2012). Children’s judgments of social interactive behaviors with peers: The influence of age and gender. Social Psychology of Education: An International Journal, 15, 555-570.
- PSYC 3030. Psychology of Child Development
- PSYC 3040. Psychology of Adolescent Development
- PSYC 3040H. Psychology of Adolescent Development Honors
- PSYC 4600. Introduction to Psychology Testing
- PSYC 7350. Social and Personality Development
- PSYC 7800. Special Topics in Developmental Psychology