Ethnic Cultural Arts Program
ETHNIC CULTURAL ARTS PROGRAM
College of Arts & Sciences
2017-2018 GRANT/FUNDING INFORMATION
The Bowling Green State University Ethnic Cultural Arts Program (ECAP) grants funding through a competitive grant request procedure to support multi-ethnic and multicultural arts events that feature professional artists/performers.
Endeavors that involve audiences across disciplines, age, class, and include a range of race and ethnic orientations are preferred.
- ECAP-promotes events by non-BGSU professional artists that involve audiences across disciplines and across age, class, gender, sexual and racial identity.
- ECAP-focuses its attention on the distribution of resources among a diversity of ethnic orientations.
- ECAP-seeks to expose the BGSU community to outside artists and provide it with high quality ethnic arts projects through an emphasis on assisting organizers with event promotion, planning and execution.
- ECAP-is committed to the university’s mission of creating opportunities for student learning beyond the classroom experience. To that end we support educational excellence by providing informative and inspirational cultural arts programs that both complement and enhance student’s curricula.
- ECAP-supports activities on the BGSU campus and in the city of Bowling Green; activities in the wider community can be supported if they connect in an obvious way to BGSU and the local community.