Ethnic Cultural Arts Program
Due to the CoronaVirus Pandemic, ECAP is suspending consideration of proposals until we have further guidance regarding the resumption of on-campus operations. Thank you for your understanding.
ETHNIC & CULTURAL ARTS PROGRAM
of the College of Arts and Sciences
2020 Grants & Funding
The College of Arts and Sciences Ethnic & Cultural Arts Program (ECAP) grants funding through a competitive grant request procedure to support arts events that feature professional artists/performers who promote ethnic and cultural diversity.
Endeavors that involve audiences across disciplines, age and class, and that address a range of racial, ethnic and cultural representation are preferred.
- ECAP-promotes events by non-BGSU professional artists that involve audiences across disciplines and across age, class, gender, sexual and racial identity.
- ECAP-focuses its attention on the distribution of resources among a diversity of ethnic and
- ECAP-seeks to expose the BGSU community to outside artists and provide it with high quality ethnic arts projects through an emphasis on assisting organizers with event promotion, planning and execution.
- ECAP-is committed to the university’s mission of creating opportunities for student learning beyond the classroom experience. To that end we support educational excellence by providing informative and inspirational cultural arts programs that both complement and enhance the curriculum.
- ECAP-supports activities on the BGSU campus and in the city of Bowling Green; activities in the wider community can be supported if they connect in an obvious way to BGSU and the local community.