Professor, Department of Psychology
Director, Psychological Services Center
B.S., University of Delaware
M.A., Ph.D., Bowling Green State University, 2004
Taking Graduate Students? No
Sponsoring Undergraduate Research? No
- Sport Psychology
- College Student Development
Recent research has been associated with the Diversity Committee, including an article we are about to have published entitled: Examination of Ethnic Racial Identity Exploration and Commitment in Emerging Adults: Group Comparisons and Specific Features of Multiracial Identity. The committee is currently doing on study examining minority status as it related to eating behaviors.
Dworsky, D. (2020). Evaluating ADHD: Common measures and assessment techniques. Presentation for Residents at the University of Toledo Medical School.
Dworsky, D. (2020). Utilization of the City of Bowling Green’s CARE program. Presentation for City of Bowling Green administrators and supervisors.
Dworsky, D. & Krane, V. (2019). Applied Sport Psychology Workshop. Co-lead a two day workshop on the campus of BGSU for graduate students seeking instruction and applied learning opportunities in the field of sport psychology.
- PSYC 6310 Theories and Techniques of Therapy (graduate)
- PSYC 6640 Foundations of Clinical Psychology Assessment (graduate)
- PSYC Basic Clinical Skills - Assessment (graduate)
- PSYC Basic Clinical Skills - Therapy (graduate)
- PSYC Diversity in Clinical Training (graduate)
- PSYC Special Topics in Assessment - Advanced Personality Assessment (graduate)
Updated: 05/18/2021 06:46PM