Professor, Clinical Psychology
Director, Psychological Services Center
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
M.A., Ph.D., Bowling Green State University, 2004
B.S., University of Delaware
Phone: (419) 372-2540
Office: Room 314,Psychology Building
- Sport Psychology
- College Student Development
Taking Grad Students? No
Sponsoring Undergraduate Research? No
Dworsky, D. (2020). Evaluating ADHD: Common measures and assessment techniques. Presentation for Residents at the University of Toledo Medical School.
Dworsky, D. (2020). Utilization of the City of Bowling Green’s CARE program. Presentation for City of Bowling Green administrators and supervisors.
Dworsky, D. & Krane, V. (2019). Applied Sport Psychology Workshop. Co-lead a two day workshop on the campus of BGSU for graduate students seeking instruction and applied learning opportunities in the field of sport psychology.
- PSYC 6310. Theories and Techniques of Therapy (Graduate)
- PSYC 6640. Foundations of Clinical Psychology Assessment (Graduate)
- PSYC Basic Clinical Skills - Assessment (Graduate)
- PSYC Basic Clinical Skills - Therapy (Graduate)
- PSYC Diversity in Clinical Training (Graduate)
- PSYC Special Topics in Assessment - Advanced Personality Assessment (Graduate)