Student Learning Analysts
The Office of Academic Assessment coordinates a program in which undergraduate students will take an active role in gathering information on student learning experiences.
Student Learning Outcomes: Students who serve as a student learning analyst will:
- Design assessment projects to investigate topics identified by administration
- Create reports analyzing and summarizing assessment findings
- Present findings from assessment project(s) to the BGSU community in a variety of formats
- Investigate (i.e., design, conduct, and analyze) projects related to student learning experiences
- Create written and verbal summaries of assessment data
- Collaborate with peers and supervisor on assessment projects
- Participate in biweekly Student Learning Analyst team trainings
Click here to view the 2019 - 2020 Student Learning Analysts Projects.
Click here to view the 2018 - 2019 Student Learning Analysts Projects.
Click here to view the 2017 - 2018 Student Learning Analysts Projects.
Click here to view the 2016 - 2017 Student Learning Analysts Projects.
Click here to view the Student Learning Analysts discussing their experiences.
2022-2023 Student Learning Analysts
|Name||Major/Specialization||Current Class Standing|
|Ceci Michael||Social Work||First-Year|
|Elyse Adrian||Political Science||Sophomore|
|Keagan Nichols||Exercise Science||First-Year|
|LaMareia Mack||Health Care Administration||Junior|
|Tam Hoang||Marketing and International Business||Senior|
Updated: 03/13/2023 02:16PM