Mr. Chiarelott’s expertise is in hospitality management and business communication. Most of his business experience is in the hospitality industry where he worked for 15 years. Previously, he was the Director of Food and Beverage Operations at a private resort club in Phoenix, Arizona. Other business experiences include a dining room manager at Moon Valley Country Club (a subsidiary of PING golf), guest relations for The Arizona Diamondbacks and human resources for the City of Toledo. Mr. Chiarelott is a board member of the Rossford Convention and Visitors Bureau and has helped organize events such as the Ohio Chautauqua, Glass City Balloon Race and Bass Pro Walleye Roundup.
- Master of Arts in English, Specialization in Scientific and Technical Communication, Bowling Green State University, 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, English and History, Bowling Green State University, 1994
- Instructor, Bowling Green State University, 2006 – Present
- Hospitality Management
- Business Communication
- Guest Service Relations
- Professional Selling.
- Information technology and communication
- Immigration issues and labor relations
- Consumer behavior
Updated: 05/19/2022 04:41PM