Dave is an Assistant Teaching Professor teaching marketing, sales and business ethics courses. Dave earned his BS in Business Administration from The Ohio State University in 1976, and his MBA from the University of Toledo in 1986. He worked in elevator and escalator sales and marketing management for twelve years before his move to the healthcare industry.
Dave worked for 23 years with St. Luke’s Hospital in various capacities.
He spent eleven years as Director of Marketing; six years as Vice President of Information and Marketing Services, and five years as the Vice President of Business Development at St. Luke’s Hospital. Dave also led the development of WellCare Physicians Group and served as its president for 6 years.
Dave also worked as Vice President of Business Development at ProMedica Physician’s Group for two years, responsible for Occupational Health, Family Medicine Residency, New Business Development, Management Services Organization Marketing and Medical Office Building Development.
Prior to coming to BGSU, Dave spent 4 years teaching classes in the Healthcare Administration program at The University of Toledo, served on the University’s Academic Programs Committee and helped to establish an ACHE student association.
Dave is also President of Strategic Business Resources, LLC a local consulting company, specializing in business and strategic planning, market and brand development and medical office development.
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from The Ohio State University 1976
- Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) from The University of Toledo 1986
- Assistant Teaching Professor, Bowling Green State University, 2018
- Associate Lecturer, The University of Toledo, 2014-2018
- Product Management and New Product Development
- New Business Acquisitions and start ups
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Medial Office Development
- Graduate Medical education
- Senior Administration and Management
Updated: 07/28/2023 01:43PM