Dave is a new faculty member at BGSU. Dave earned his BS Business Administration from Ohio State University in 1976, and his MBA from the University of Toledo in 1986. He worked in elevator and escalator sales and marketing management for twelve years before his 22 years of employment with St. Luke’s Hospital in various capacities.
He spent eleven years as Director of Marketing; six years as Vice President of Information and Marketing Services, and five years as the Vice President of Business Development at St. Luke’s Hospital. Dave also led the development of WellCare Physicians Group and served as its president for 6 years.
Dave worked as Vice President of Business Development at ProMedica Physician’s Group responsible for Occupational Health, Family Medicine Residency, New Business Development, Management Services Organization Marketing and Medical Office Building Development.
Prior to coming to BGSU, Dave spent 4 years teaching classes in the Healthcare Administration program at The University of Toledo, served on the University’s Academic Programs Committee and helped to establish an ACHE student association.
Dave is also President of Strategic Business Resources, LLC a small consulting company, specializing in business planning, market and brand development medical office development and strategic planning
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration from The Ohio State University 1976
- Masters of Business Administration (Marketing) from The University of Toledo 1986
- Instructor, Bowling Green State University, 2018
- Associate Lecturer, The University of Toledo, 2014-2018
- Product Management and Development
- New Business Acquisitions and start ups
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Medial Office Development
- Graduate Medical education
Updated: 05/23/2022 08:52AM