Sponsor Opportunities for College Events
Sponsoring activities at the College is an excellent way to bring visibility to your organization. As an activity sponsor, your company will be recognized as the sponsor and you will be provided with speaking and networking opportunities. A list of sponsorship opportunities is provided below.
Class Dinners. During fall and spring semesters, each class comes together for a dinner to discuss a topic of interest and enjoy the camaraderie of classmates. During dinner, the class deposits memorabilia in its Class Time Capsule and listens to a professional skill building presentation. Here are the dinner dates for fall 2016.
- Class of 2020, September 12
- Class of 2019, September 13
- Class of 2018, September 14
- Class of 2017, September 15
By sponsoring a class dinner, you will have the unique opportunity to address and network with our business students.
The Dean’s Guide to Practical Business Workshop includes six two-hour sessions where students learn about business dining etiquette, dressing for success, interviewing, networking, travelling for business, and learning about wine choices. Sponsorship opportunities are available for one or more sessions.
The Dean’s Golf Workshop includes six two-hour sessions in the fall where students learn the fundamentals of golf. During the last session, students play in a scramble sponsored by the Management and Leadership Association student organization. Sponsorship opportunities are available for one or more sessions.
The Student Ambassadors assist the dean in promoting the College to alumni, students, and prospective students. Student Ambassadors travel with the dean to events throughout the United States. As a sponsor, you will receive recognition at all events attended by Student Ambassadors.
Our college has very accomplished student organizations that perform successfully in student competitions. You can find sponsorship opportunities at the links below.
Student Organization Websites
- American Marketing Association
- Beta Alpha Psi (National Accounting Society) & AMIS Club
- Delta Sigma Pi (Professional Business Fraternity
- Economics Club
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Financial Management Society
- Global Management & Leadership Society
- Students of Information Systems Organization (SISO)
- Supply Chain Management Association
- Women in Business Leadership
- National Association of Black Accountants
Be a corporate sponsor of one of these teams or competitions.
- National Sales Competition Team
- Supply Chain Case Competition
- Management Case Competition
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) Financial Planning Competition
- IARFC Financial Plan Competition
- Society of Financial Service Professionals Industry Issue Competition
- Credit Suisse Private Banking Competition
- Investment Challenge Competition
- Economic Undergraduate Research Paper Contest
Signature Event Sponsorship
The College of Business hosts a number of premier events where your company could receive high visibility. These events include the following:
April 4-8, 2016 – Successful entrepreneurs come to campus and share their expertise and advice.
April 8, 2016 - Northwest Ohio’s premier entrepreneurial event. Read more about the 2015 event.
Women in Leadership
The 2016 event is set for October 21 at the Hilton Garden Inn at Levis Commons, Perrysburg. Notable women of influence are featured in this highly successful program that attracts people from across the Midwest. Here is a recap of the 2014 event.
Business Analytics Symposium
October 7, 2016 – The annual symposium focuses on the fast-growing
field of analytics that assists businesses in being more efficient and
For questions about Signature Event Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Dean Ray Braun at firstname.lastname@example.org.