Diversity and Inclusion
In the College of Business, we value diverse, inclusive, global perspectives of faculty and students engaging with the business community.
We created the Dean’s Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion (DACODI) because we know it’s important to:
- engage students in a learning experience that fosters citizenship, global leadership and career preparedness which will lead to lifelong success
- advance global engagement through learning, discovery and service
- build a college community that fosters, celebrates and appreciates diversity and inclusion
We are proud to be a leader in supporting the University’s overall commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Diversity also makes good business sense!
Diversity is good for your business's bottom line - Fortune Magazine
If you have a complaint or a concern, contact the President's Office on Diversity and Inclusion
Unless indicated otherwise, all members are part of BGSU’s College of Business.
- Kayla Marie Ballinger, student email@example.com
- Fred Coleman, Ph.D., assistant professor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Chauntelle Perry-Hudson, student email@example.com
- Julie M. Kessler, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Elizabeth Kosakowski, manager, undergraduate recruiting email@example.com
- Christina Lunceford, assistant to President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zubair Mohamed, Ph.D., associate dean of undergraduate students email@example.com
- Summer McVicker, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cordula Mora, director, undergraduate research email@example.com
- Kaden Jessica Nieves, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phillip D Rich, student email@example.com
- Chelsie Leigh Schmitz, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Cyril Siebenaler, director, Business Career Accelerator email@example.com
- Wen Wang, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fei Lee Weisstein, Ph.D., assistant professor email@example.com
- Marjorie William, alumna 'firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcia Salazar-Valentine, executive director, Academic Operations email@example.com