Diversity and Inclusion
In the College of Business, we value diverse, inclusive, global perspectives of faculty and students engaging with the business community.
We created the Dean’s Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion (DACODI) because we know it’s important to:
- engage students in a learning experience that fosters citizenship, global leadership and career preparedness which will lead to lifelong success
- advance global engagement through learning, discovery and service
- build a college community that fosters, celebrates and appreciates diversity and inclusion
We are proud to be a leader in supporting the University’s overall commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Diversity also makes good business sense!
Diversity is good for your business's bottom line - Fortune Magazine
If you have a complaint or a concern, contact the President's Office on Diversity and Inclusion
Unless indicated otherwise, all members are part of BGSU’s College of Business.
- Kayla Marie Ballinger, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Coleman, Ph.D., assistant professor email@example.com
- Angela Chauntelle Perry-Hudson, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie M. Kessler, student email@example.com
- Susan Elizabeth Kosakowski, manager, undergraduate recruiting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina Lunceford, assistant to President, email@example.com
- Zubair Mohamed, Ph.D., associate dean of undergraduate students firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer McVicker, student email@example.com
- Cordula Mora, director, undergraduate research firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kaden Jessica Nieves, student email@example.com
- Phillip D Rich, student firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chelsie Leigh Schmitz, student email@example.com
- Thomas Cyril Siebenaler, director, Business Career Accelerator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wen Wang, student email@example.com
- Fei Lee Weisstein, Ph.D., assistant professor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marjorie William, alumna 'email@example.com
- Marcia Salazar-Valentine, executive director, Academic Operations firstname.lastname@example.org