Discover the unique and flexible program of individualized business.
The Individualized Business program at BGSU offers a unique opportunity for students to obtain a broad business background or tailor the program to their specific needs. A wide range of study areas, courses and careers are possible with an individualized business specialization including general management, small business or family businesses.
• Students can tailor their classes to what they are most interested in with the consultation of an academic advisor.
• Major companies hire our Individualized Business students, including: National City Corporation, Marathon Ashland Petroleum, State Farm Insurance, Sherwin Williams and more.
• The Business Career Accelerator assists students in obtaining internships that pertain to the students industry of interest.
• The majority of students have jobs at graduation with an average annual salary of $55,000.
• Students can study abroad to enhance their degree or minor
“This program is very unique. Our students work with an advisor to tailor their specialization to meet a very defined career goal.”
– Raymond W. Braun, Dean, College of Business
GRADUATES IN THE PROFESSION
BGSU individualized business students are Going Beyond Business As Usual at companies throughout the world! The college has alumni working in all 50 states and in 13 countries.
• Abercrombie & Fitch
• Bank of America
• Campbell’s Soup Company
• GE Lighting
• John Deere
• Owens Corning