The Marketing Department offers cutting-edge education in the areas of marketing, sales and services marketing, digital marketing, services, sales, and entrepreneurship. The Marketing Department is home to:
- An outstanding group of student-centered professors who have won numerous teaching and research awards
- The dynamic Marketing Advisory Board that helps make our students career-ready through internships and one-on-one coaching
- The world-class Paul J. Hooker Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (top 20 nationwide), along with the Hatch™ Program
- The BGSU Sales Competition
- Two highly active and successful student organization:
- The BGSU chapter of American Marketing Association, whose members compete annually in AMA Collegiate Conference and rank in the top 10% worldwide
- The Academy of Professional Selling, whose members compete annually in the National Collegiate Sales Competition and regularly finish among the best
Our internationally renowned marketing faculty bring experience to the classroom and our students are provided a unique education incorporating real-world experience. Students pursuing Bachelor of Science in Business Administration may specialize their degree in Marketing, and/or Sales and Services Marketing. We also offer the Marketing Minor and/or the Entrepreneurship Minor programs. BGSU is the only university in the country to offer a marketing program focused specifically on both sales and services marketing.
Marketing Professor Dwayne Gremler Named JSR Outstanding Associate Editor
Dr. Dwayne D. Gremler, Professor of Marketing in the College of Business at Bowling Green State University, has received the inaugural Outstanding Associate Editor (AE) Award from the Journal of Service Research (JSR).Read More
BGSU Marketing Students Demonstrate They Are Among Top Sales Talent Nationally
The College of Business is proud to announce the BGSU Sales Team captured second place behind Florida State University at the recent University of Toledo Invitational Sales Competition.Read More
Paige Bachner is Top Sales & Services Marketing Senior
The Outstanding Senior Award for the sales and services marketing specialization was presented to Paige Bachner by faculty member, Dr. Greg Rich, on behalf of the Department of Marketing.
Emma Harris Selected for Karl Vogt Top Graduating Senior Award
The Karl E. Vogt Outstanding Senior Award, named in honor of a former dean of the College, recognizes the top graduating senior who has demonstrated superior scholarship and participation, leadership, and excellence in campus and/or community activities.
Top Graduating Senior in Marketing Announced
Samantha Strickland was chosen for the Outstanding Senior Award for the marketing specialization presented by the Department of Marketing.
Updated: 09/30/2022 08:54AM