We encourage you to participate in student organizations while attending BGSU. The College’s student organizations have received outstanding recognition for their excellence and they allow students to meet others with similar interests outside of class.
- American Marketing Association
- BASIC (Business Analytics Student INFORMS Chapter)
- Beta Alpha Psi (National Accounting Society) & (AMIS Club)
- Delta Sigma Pi (Professional Business Fraternity)
- Economics Club
- Financial Management Society
- Gamma Iota Sigma (GIS)
- Global Management & Leadership Society
- Students of Color in Business
- Information Systems Organization (ISO)
- Supply Chain Management Association
- Women in Business Leadership
- RallyCap Sports
Get involved in one of the student organizations!
Leaders from each of these organizations serve on the Dean's Advisory Council. They meet with the dean once a month to provide suggestions and give input to the student experience.