We encourage you to participate in student organizations while attending BGSU. There are 15 student organizations in the Schmidthorst College of Business. The College’s student organizations have received outstanding recognition for their excellence and they allow students to meet others with similar interests outside of class.
- Academy of Professional Selling
- American Marketing Association
- BASIC (Business Analytics Student INFORMS Chapter)
- Beta Alpha Psi (National Accounting Society) & (AMIS Club)
- Business Innovation & Technology Group (BIT)
- Dean’s Advisory Council on Diversity and Inclusion (DACODI)
- Delta Sigma Pi (Professional Business Fraternity)
- Economics Club
- Financial Management Society
- Gamma Iota Sigma (GIS)
- Global Management & Leadership Society
- Supply Chain Management Association
- Students of Color in Business
- Women in Business Leadership
Get involved in one of the student organizations!
Leaders from each of these organizations serve on the Dean's Advisory Council. They meet with the dean once a month to provide suggestions and give input to the student experience.
Updated: 02/02/2023 11:41AM