General Liability Claims Reporting

  • Incidents on our premises involving bodily injury or property damage to a third party require immediate notification to Risk Management.
    • If a University owned, leased, or rented vehicle is involved, use the Vehicle Accident Report for notification
    • All incidents of injury or illness that occur on any University property or at any University-sponsored event require reporting to Environmental Health and Safety using the electronic Injury and Illness form
  • Forward any external requests for insurance coverage information to Risk Management. Forward any notification of a lawsuit or pending legal action to the Office of General Counsel.

Updated: 05/05/2022 02:37PM