Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones)
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), commonly known as Drones, are regulated by the FAA. Use on campus, or off campus on behalf of the University, is subject to the provisions found in the below University policy and approval process instructions.
- 3341-6-50 Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones and Model Aircraft) Link to the UAS Policy
- UAS (Drone) Use Approval Process Instructions for UAS Approval Process
- UAS (Drone) Use Application Form
- Drone Flight Map (main campus)
- Notification Web Form To be used ONLY with Approved Application or BGSU Owned Annual License
Updated: 04/25/2022 02:25PM