Fourth Quarter Fatal Review Report
Safe Communities announced today that they conducted the required Fourth Quarter Fatal Data Review of crashes in Wood County.
The following crashes were reviewed:
- 8-21-2019 - 6000 block of Fremont Pike
- 11-19-2019 - Rangeline and Portage Rds.
- 12-14-2019 - SR 795 near Pemberville Rd.
The following countermeasures were established:
- Do not drive distracted
- Always wear your seatbelt
- Always obey all traffic control devices
- Do not drive impaired
- Always obey all traffic laws
For More Information:
Lt. Angel Burgos, Ohio State Highway Patrol: 419-352-2481
Sandy Wiechman, Safe Communities Coordinator: 419-372-9353 or firstname.lastname@example.org