Second Quarter 2019 Fatal Review
Wood County Safe Communities announced that the Fatal Data Review Committee met on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 to review 5 fatal crashes from the first quarter of 2019.
The following fatal crashes were reviewed:
- I-75 at MP 189
- I-75 at MP 170
- Lime City Rd. north of Roachton Rd.
- Rt. 64 in the Village of Haskins
- Rt. 199 at Neiderhouse Rd.
The following countermeasures were established:
- Don’t drive distracted
- Always wear your seatbelt
- Maintain the minimum speed on the highway
- Do not speed
- Do not drive drowsy/sleepy
Three crashes have been deferred for review at the Third Quarter meeting.
For More Information:
- Lt. Angel Burgos, Ohio State Highway Patrol: 419-352-2481
- Sandy Wiechman, Safe Communities Coordinator: 419-372-9353 or firstname.lastname@example.org