Car Fit Event
Road Safety Awareness Day
Safe Communities is hosting a free clinic to help seniors find their ideal vehicle fit for maximum comfort and safety. Family members are encouraged to attend.
When: Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 9:30 AM-1:30 PM
Where: Center for Emergency Preparedness
30150 Tracy Road Walbridge, OH 43465
Registration Time: 9 AM
RSVP by July 8: Sandy Wiechman: firstname.lastname@example.org | 419.372.9353
Activities include FREE vehicle inspections, FREE lunch, door prizes & giveaways!
Technician review components:
- Seat Belt Check
- Steering Wheel Tilt
- Position to Airbag and Head Restraint
- Chest to Steering Wheel Distance
- Line of Sight, Position to Gas and Brake Pedal
- Mirror Adjustments, Blind Spot Check
- Ignition Key and Operation of Vehicle Controls
- Educational Classes
Capacity: Space is limited – reserve today!