The PFH is primarily utilized for scheduled weekday activity by physical education classes in the morning and early afternoon, intercollegiate athletics in the early to late afternoon, and intramural sports and sport clubs in the evening. These groups, along with other organizations, may also be scheduled on some weekends.
To request a reservation in the Field House, please use the Rental Request below and observe the Perry Field House Policies page.
Irwin Belk Track Room
Gymnasium with 4 basketball/volleyball courts (3 hardwood, synthetic), surrounded by a 200-meter track. Includes court-specific lighting and room divider.
Perry Field House Foyer
Large foyer with natural lighting, suitable for event registration.
Seating capacity is 75 for classroom chairs in rows and 50 for use with round or rectangular tables.
Jack Gregory Turf Room
100-yd long, 60-yd wide, synthetic turf with high ceiling for most outdoor activities. Room divider allows area to be halved. Four batting cages located at the north end.
Sports Care Center
Three trainer tables (supplies not included) and an ice machine.
Conference table and comfortable chairs seats up to 12 people.
Facility Space Rental Fees *
|Irwin Belk Track Room||$300/hr||Gymnasium with 4 basketball/volleyball courts (3 hardwood, 1 synthetic), surrounded by a NCAA D-1 200-meter track. Includes court-specific lighting 4-sided divider curtains for each court. Bleacher seating option(s) included at this price.
|Irwin Belk Track Only
||$200/hr||This NCAA D-1 200-meter track can be reserved on its own as this price does not include the 4 interior courts (3 hardwood, 1 synthetic), which may be reserved as a separate rental at the discretion of PFH staff. If the Track Room is a "shared rental" the interior court(s) are enclosed by the 4-sided divider curtains.
|Jack Gregory Turf Room||$240/hr||100-yd long, 60-yd wide, synthetic turf with high ceiling for most outdoor activities. Room divider allows area to be halved. Four batting cages located at the north end.|
|1/2 Turf Room||$140/hr|
|Meeting Room||$40/hr||Seating capacity is 75 for classroom chairs in rows and 50 for use with round or rectangular tables.|
|Conference Room||$40/hr||Conference table and comfortable chairs for up to 12.|
|Sports Care Center||No Charge||Three trainer tables (supplies not included) and an ice machine.|
||Large foyer with natural lighting, suitable for event registration.|
* Access to the facility for rentals prior to 8 AM Monday - Friday, or prior to 9 AM on Saturday or Sunday, AND/OR after 11 PM any day of the week, carries an additional $250 per hour early/late access charge to the hourly rental rates noted above.
Equipment Rental Fees
Bleachers – $15 each/day
- 5-row large – Seats up to 90 spectators (1 available)
- 4-row large – Seats up to 72 spectators (1 available)
- 5-row small – Seats up to 50 spectators each (5 available)
- 3-row small – Seats up to 30 spectators each (5 available)
Tables – $8 each/day
- 5' round (10 available)
- 7' - 8' rectangular (50 available)
- 18" x 60" rectangular (16 available)
Chairs – $1.50 each/day
- Chair – Stackable (50 available)
- Folding Chair – Black (120 available)
Trash Cans (included)
- Trash can with lid – 6 in Turf Room; 6 in Track Room
- Barrel can without lid – 6 Portable
- Large containers – 4 in Lobby
- Recycle bin – 8 in various locations
Scoreboards – $20 each/day
- Wall-mounted – Large electronic scoreboards with programmable keys (4 available)
- Portable – Large electronic scoreboards with programmable keys (5 available)
Audio Needs – $50/day
- PA system – Public address microphone for Track Room (1 available)
Soccer Goals – No Charge
- Regulation soccer goals – Official size soccer goals (2 available)
- Small soccer goals – Slightly smaller than regulation goals (6 available)
Staff (over 2) – $20/hr per person
- As determined by PFH management
Facility Rental Request
In order to expedite a usage request, please complete the form below, review it for accuracy, and then click submit. Completion of this form does not guarantee a reservation. Submit a request at least six weeks prior to the desired event date.
Most reservation requests are processed based on the following schedule:
||Date Assignments Begin
|January – April
||October 1, Prior to January
|May – August||March 1, Prior to May
|September – December||June 1, Prior to September|
Updated: 02/03/2022 12:58PM