The Student Recreation Center is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Recreation and Wellness offers memberships including use of the Student Recreation Center and limited use of the Perry Field House. Membership passes are available throughout the year and may be purchased at the SRC Welcome Desk during all operating hours. Memberships to Group Exercise, and Intramural Sports can be separately purchased.
February One-Month Special
It's a short month, but we're LONG on opportunity for fitness and wellness!
- Offer available January 30 - February 28
- Valid 30 days from the date of purchase
- $24.99 per person | $10 add a dependent
Get your pass online at myrec.bgsu.edu or in-person at the SC Welcome Desk
- Convenient Location - Get a great workout on campus during a time that fits your schedule.
- State of the Art Facility - Amenities include an Olympic and warm water pool, sauna and hot tub, basketball, pickleball, and racquetball courts, an indoor running track, weight and cardio equipment, and lockers available for rent.
- Variety - Be active your way. Try swimming, strength training, or various cardio machines.
- Annual, semester-long, monthly, or day passes are available at the Student Recreation Center Welcome Desk, through the BGSU RecWell app for iPhone or android, or online using the new MyRec portal: https://myrec.bgsu.edu/
- BGSU Students, Faculty & Staff: When logging in, select ‘BGSU MyRec Login’ and use your BGSU username and password.
- Community Members: Contact Julia Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your username and password.
|BGSU Faculty/Staff/Retiree/Senior (Age 62+)
One adult membership.
One adult membership, can start at age 16.
|Add Child/Dependent (3 - 17) Under 3 - Free
Child(ren) 15 and under must be enrolled with a parent or legal guardian's membership. Prices are per child.
Patrons 16+ are eligible, but not required, to purchase an individual membership. Children 18-years of age and older are required to purchase their own individual membership.
A person to whom you are legally married, as defined by the state of Ohio.
|Participating Insurance Programs
Membership is FREE for plan holders with SilverSneakers® or Renew Active™ by UnitedHealthcare.
Membership is supplemented for plan holders of an AARP® Medicare Supplement Plan insured by UnitedHealthcare.
The Silver&Fit program is available to people who are Medicare-eligible and have purchased Medicare Advantage or Medicare Supplement coverage that includes the Silver&Fit Healthy Aging and Exercise program as an added benefit.
|10-Punch Pass: $70 - See Punch Pass Polices Below
||VIEW ALL POLICIES|
|Long Weekend Pass: $15 per adult | $10 per child - Purchase at the SRC Welcome Desk
Available Fridays after 3PM, and valid until close of business hours on Sundays.
|Installment payment plans available on annual memberships.
All memberships are non-transferrable and non-refundable. The SRC has periodic, limited closures for maintenance and repair (generally one week in the summer), emergencies (including, but not limited to, severe weather) and University holidays and breaks. Details are announced via this website as soon as they become available. Memberships are not prorated for these closures.
- Pass holder is required to sign an (electronic) waiver at time of purchase, and register for a key fob or download the Fusion App for entrance into the facility at the SRC or PFH Welcome Desk
- If pass holder is under 18 years of age, user is required to be accompanied by an adult
- Pass is valid for general use of the Student Recreation Center (SRC) or Perry Field House (PFH) and does not include Group Exercise or Climbing Wall
- Pass is valid for 10 visits. Unused visits expiresone year from date of purchase.
- Only one (1) guest may accompany pass holder; guest counts as one punch
- Additional guests are required to purchase a day pass at the regular fee
- Guest of pass holder is required to sign a waiver upon visit
- Pass is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Parking is not included
Undergraduate Student Pass Rates
Full Time Student = 12 + Credit Hours
Graduate Student Pass Rates
Full Time Graduate Student = 8 + Credit Hours Fall/Spring, 6 + Credit Hours Summer
Spouses of BGSU students are eligible to purchase semester passes at the spouse rate. Annual passes are not offered to spouses of BGSU students.
BGSU guest students pay designated credit hour fees to bring status to full time per the chart above. Contact Julia Adams with questions and for processing.
General and universally accessible lockers are available for both day use and long-term rental at the SRC on a first-come, first-served basis. Locker rentals are valid one year from purchase date which is available at the SRC Welcome Desk.
Refer to the Recreation and Wellness Policies Page for a complete listing of capacities and cleaning protocols.
General Locker Rooms:
- A limited number of day use lockers are available in each locker room. Day use lock and towel are not provided. Patrons provide their own lock and towel.
- Half and full size lockers can be rented at any time for up to one year. Rented lockers include an SRC issued combination lock. Towels are not included.
Private Locker Rooms:
- A private locker area is located within both the men's and women's locker rooms with upgraded amenities including spacious full size lockers, cable television, lock and towel service (unavailable due to COVID-19 good health practices), and close proximity to the shower area.
- Private lockers can be rented at any time for up to a year.
Small Valuable Storage:
- Combination lockers are offered for day use in the Weight/Strength zone for storage of small valuables.
Locker Rental Rates
- Full Size: Semester: $40.00, Annual: $70.00
- Half Size: Semester: $30.00, Annual: $50.00
- Private: Semester: $70.00, Annual: $120.00
All vehicles parked on campus are required to have an official BGSU parking permit. Community members can obtain permit(s) at the Perry Field House or SRC Welcome Desk. BGSU affiliates must contact Parking Services for the designated permit.
Community Parking Pass
- Month Pass: $10
- Semester Pass: $18
- Annual Pass: $30
- A Kiosk is available in Lot X (Rear Entrance on Mercer Road) to purchase hourly passes.
- Accessible entry is available at the Rear Entrance off of Mercer Road. Patrons requiring assistance at this entrance need to call 419.372.2705 upon arrival.
- Refer to Parking Services for a complete listing of parking hours of enforcement and other regulations.
Patrons and guests with disabilities are requested to indicate if special services, assistance, or appropriate modifications are needed to fully participate. Contact Accessibility Services at email@example.com or 419.372.8495 prior to the program or event. In the event a patron requested refund is issued, a $25 service charge applies. Checks returned for any reason are charged a $30 processing fee.
Updated: 01/23/2023 01:36PM