Advertising and Sponsorship
Advertising with BGSU Recreation and Wellness offers unparalleled benefits for your company. From broad public outreach to fresh-perspective marketing, Recreation and Wellness programs reach ever-changing and repeat customers in a healthy and energetic environment. Facilities offer some of the most highly visible locations for promoting your business. Sponsorship options are customizable and can include signage, giveaways, informational components, and any other promotions to serve your company's target market. With a wide range of opportunities at varying prices, partnering with Recreation and Wellness provides immeasurable advantages for your business.
For More Information:
Perry Field House: 175,000 annual views
Student Recreation Center: 500,000 annual views
Website Hits: 50,000 monthly average
Facebook: 4,040 followers
Twitter: 3,190 followers
Instagram: 3,390 followers
Ad copy designed by either the advertiser or the Department of Recreation and Wellness. Signs are professionally printed, mounted, and secured by Recreation and Wellness.
- 3' x 8' Wall Mount Banner Display
- 2' x 3' Wall Mount Banner Display
- 8.5" x 11" Mall Mount Display
- 3' x 4' Driving Range Ball Dispenser Display
Ad copy designed by either the advertiser or the Department of Recreation and Wellness. Ad displayed a minimum of 4 times per hour at 15 seconds per view.
- 21' x 14' Cooper Pool Scoreboard
- LCD Monitors (1920 x 1080p)
- 65" LCD Monitor - SRC Main Entrance (Main Level)
- 55" LCD Monitor - SRC Basketball Courts (Main Level)
- 55" LCD Monitor - SRC Falcon Fitness/Personal Training (Main Level)
- 55" LCD Monitor - SRC Cardio Equipment Area (Balcony)
- 46" LCD Monitor - SRC Secondary Entrance (Lower Level I)
- 55" LCD Monitor - SRC Pool Viewing Area (Lower Level I)
- 55" LCD Monitor - SRC Fitness Lounge (Lower Level II)
- 55" LCD Monitor - PFH Main Entrance/Lobby
Graphic Logo Website Button
- Logo displayed on the RecWell homepage footer area
- Logo displayed on the RecWell page of choice within the body content of sponsored program
Social Media Package
- Monthly share and retweet packages available
- Placement of your company name on the RecWell Advertising and Sponsorship webpage
- Ability to distribute coupons/advertisements for your business (coupon/promotions rack located on the main level on the SRC and PFH).
Each year, Recreation and Wellness hosts many special events and programs for the campus and surrounding communities. The positive association between recreation and a brand image is an unbeatable value for advertising dollar. Sponsorship is fully customizable and can include signage, giveaways, informational components, and any other promotions to serve a company's target market.
- Custom Event (e.g. pizza night at the SRC)
- Standard Program Sponsor
- Standard Event Sponsor
Select Recreation and Wellness Activities and Programs
- Student Development and Leadership: 250 students participate in educational sessions annually.
- Recreation and Wellness Student Banquet: Lighthearted dinner and award ceremony held twice annually for department employees serving 250 students.
- Falcons After Dark - Late Night Events: 5-6 annual events including inflatable games, free food, and health activities and demonstrations serve over 3,000 students.
- Wellness Connection Peer Education: Promotes all aspects of wellness through fun, interactive, and educational programs delivered to 30 or more student organizations annually.
- Newsletter or Stall Talk Publications: Bi-Weekly publication posted in bathroom stalls across campus residence halls and facilities. Known as the most widely read publication on campus.
- Group Exercise: 40+ classes held weekly such as kickboxing, spinning, yoga, and abs attended by hundreds of students and community members.
- Intramural Sports/ Championships: 2,000 BGSU students participate in men's, women's, co-rec and independent leagues throughout the year.
- Outdoor Program Trips: Throughout the eastern and central United States, over 150 students enjoy hiking, backpacking, camping, canoeing, and other outdoor pursuits throughout the year.
- Kids Camp Programming: Recreation based camps for children K-sixth grade including 150 families per year.
- Youth Swim Meets
- Learn To Swim: 200 families served
- Birthday Parties: 400 families per year host or are invited to parties held in SRC and PFH facilities.