Teambuilding Events for your Organization Can Achieve Many Goals
Let the Outdoor Program plan and implement a customized event for 10 - 40 people, including impactful ice breakers and team challenges for participants of multiple ages. We work with corporate programs, athletic teams, student groups, and can customize various events.
Benefits of Teambuilding
- Building Relationships: Teambuilding activities encourage people to work together and set the stage for a productive semester or work year.
- Teambuilding: “Many hands make light work” is the theme of these exercises. We help break the ice among members and let them find out what they can accomplish by speaking up, helping out and working together to accomplish a common goal.
- Creativity: Activities give an organization a jump-start to thinking in different directions. Minds are challenged to think outside of the box.
- Decision Making: Need a little creative spark in organizational thinking? Teambuilding initiatives have more than one solution and we observe how the group develops ideas and chooses solutions.
- Communication: Speech is the most widely used method for conveying ideas, thoughts and concerns. Teambuilding initiatives help members improve communication and feedback skills.
- Trust: Trust can take a long time to build, yet can crumble in minutes. If an organization is not working well together, perhaps they are unsure of each other’s motives or are uncomfortable around other members. Teambuilding initiatives help individuals learn how to rely on group members for support and comfort.
- Problem Solving: Teambuilding initiatives encompass many skills and pull talents from every member. Participants brainstorm ideas as a group, come to group consensus on a plan and implement trial/error techniques to find solutions.
- Any group size can be accommodated.
- Complete the Team Challenge Preparation Form so our staff can assess needs and to facilitate better understanding.
- Once the needs assessment is completed and reviewed, a phone or in-person conversation takes place to discuss the session.
- Facilitators select activities to help your group reach desired outcomes based on the needs assessment and conversation.
All rates are based on program choices, group size, and equipment requirements. Depending on organizational investment, services can range from facilitation of a team meeting to leading an adventure expedition. Please contact us for pricing details specific to your organization's needs. After the assessment meeting is completed, an official proposal is submitted to your organization.
There are Special discounts for student groups, faculty and staff.
- BGSU Student Organization/Office/Department: $7/per person, per hour
- Community Groups: $10/per person, per hour
- Flex Option: Team Building and Climbing Wall rental for one hour! Call to set up an appointment.
Contact the Outdoor Program at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding scheduling and price structure.
Updated: 09/26/2022 10:18AM