Perry Field House
Perry Field House General Information
The Perry Field House offers recreational activities ranging from structured physical education classes, intercollegiate athletics, intramural games, club sports and special events, to informal “pick-up” basketball, volleyball, tennis, flag football, soccer, running, jogging and walking.
Open Running and Gym (Basketball and Dodgeball)
This is a shared gym program open to the public.
- The 200M Collegiate Track is open for running only to include jogging and/or sprinting. Hurdling and jumping is not permitted.
- Track Room netting is set in the down position during these activities, around the 4 center courts, allowing basketball, dodgeball, and track to take place concurrently.
- Track Shoes/Spikes (no metal spikes) may be worn on the Track only.
No access or use of BGSU Track and Field equipment is permitted, which includes no use of the long jump (sand pit) area.
- BGSU Student Recreation Center Members: Free
- BGSU Faculty/Staff/Retiree and immediate family (up to 6 people; must present valid BGSU ID): $5/pp/per day
- BGSU Alumni/Community (all ages): $10/pp/per day
- Anyone under the age of 13 must be always accompanied by an adult.
Dates and Times
Hours, if any, are posted here by Wednesday for each upcoming weekend.
- Monday, January 16: 2 - 5 PM
- Sunday, January 22: 2 - 5 PM
- Sunday, January 29: 2 - 5 PM
- Sunday, February 5: 2 - 5 PM
- Sunday, February 12: 2 - 5 PM
- Sunday, February 19: CLOSED
- Sunday, February 26: 2 - 5 PM
- Saturday, March 11: 2 - 5 PM
- Saturday, March 18: Closed for events
- Sunday, March 19: Closed for events
- Saturday, March 25: 2 - 5 PM
Children 7 years and under have limited access to the PFH; ages 8-17 require area-specific adult supervision. Certain facility spaces are occasionally unavailable to the public due to private rentals, sporting events or camps.
Opened in 1993, the $8.7 million, 127,000 square foot PFH has a large foyer including the Welcome Desk and shower/locker rooms as well as two large wings containing a meeting room, conference room, and the offices for PFH Administrative, Intramural, Sport Clubs, Outdoor Program, Student Programming, and Marketing.
The PFH also houses the fully equipped Sports Care Center (training room), including a whirlpool. The entire facility is handicap accessible. SRC Membership also includes limited access to the Perry Field House.
Lockers for daily use only are located in the locker rooms. Users bring their own locks and towels. No long-term storage of personal belongings is available. Showers are available for use within the locker room.
Updated: 03/23/2023 02:20PM