Welcome to the Recreation and Wellness award-winning digital timeline developed through the Tiki-Toki platform. We're extremely proud of the rich history of health and physical fitness at the University and the impact that the Department of Recreation and Wellness has made during the last several decades. If you have a story or artifact that the Recreation and Wellness staff can consider adding to this installation, are able to add detail to an existing story, or are able to identify a person in a featured photograph, complete the submission form below - we'd love for you to become part of our collective community. Check back often as new stories and photographs are added weekly. Enjoy!
For complete visibility and functionality, ensure browser is up to date.
Navigating the Timeline
- Navigate through the timeline using the scroll bar along the bottom of the screen.
- To view the timeline in the two dimensional mode, click on the 2d button in the bottom left corner of the screen. To return to the three dimensional mode, click on the 3d button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Expand a story to read more by clicking on the event title while in 3d mode. (In 2d mode, click on the arrow button in the bottom right corner of the entry box.)
- Within the expanded view, enlarge images by clicking on the magnifying glass button in the top right corner of the image thumbnail.
- To perform a keyword search, view events within particular categories, or adjust how the events are displayed click on the settings button (wrench icon) in the bottom right corner of the screen and select one of the following menu options: search, categories, view type, spacing, zoom. (NOTE: some options may not be available in 3d mode.)
- To access the introduction page click on the About This Timeline link in the top right corner of the screen.
Contribute to Our Timeline
If you can identify a person, add detail to an existing story, or add a story of your own, please fill out the form below.
Copyright and Use Statement
The BGSU Department of Recreation and Wellness is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes. Material on this website is acquired from the BGSU Center for Archival Collections (CAC), BGSU Department of Recreation and Wellness, and a variety of project partners.
Although the Department of Recreation and Wellness has made every effort to select and present material in the public domain or to secure necessary permission, some materials may be protected by copyright laws. Due to the nature of these materials, determining copyright may be difficult or impossible. Review each image, text, or other material for the appropriate credit line.
Individual users are responsible for securing written permission from the copyright holder(s) in order to reproduce or distribute protected materials beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
To provide additional information about an item that you have seen on our website, or to correct any oversight, contact the Department of Recreation and Wellness at email@example.com.
Updated: 02/10/2021 04:58PM