Follow us on Instagram
Social Media Directory
Social Media Contests
- Participation is open to the public, but only current BGSU students are eligible for prizes
- Submissions must meet the BGSU social media standards, with Recreation and Wellness maintaining the right to delete or disqualify posts that do not.
- Contest entries accepted during designated time frames only
- Claim prizes at the Wellness Connection: 214 Student Recreation Center, 9:00 AM- 5PM, Monday-Friday. Golf contest prizes claimed at Forrest Creason Golf Course.
- Valid BGSU ID required to claim prize
- Participants agree to release submissions to BGSU
- Participants must enter each contest after the starting date to be considered eligible
- Winners are selected at random from qualified submissions
- 2015-2016 previous winners are NOT eligible for prizes
- Certain Recreation and Wellness employees may not be eligible for contest prizes
- Limit one entry per person, per contest period
- Prizes not claimed by designated contest deadlines are forfeited
Special Campaign Rules
Follow RecWell on Twitter and reply to the photo clue or write your own individual tweet. Mention @BGSU_Rec_Well or #BGSURecWell, and correctly identify the location to be entered in a prize drawing.
- Like the Buffalo Wild Wings Giveaway photo on the account @bgsu_rec_well
- Follow the @bgsu_rec_well account
- Comment on the image and tag a friend
- Winner is announced March 1, 2016 and prize pick up is in the Wellness Connection in the Student Recreation Center
- Enter by completing the ONLINE FORM
- Students self-nominate based on telling how they integrate fitness or wellness into their life as a college student.
- Winners are displayed on the Wellness Connection Facebook and Twitter accounts and on TV screens in the Student Recreation Center and Perry Field House.