Student Employee Board
Student Employee Board (SEB) exists as a voice for student employees within Recreation and Wellness. The goal of SEB is to provide opportunities for professional development and growth for all Recreation and Wellness student staff.
SEB is a student-based organization and liaison between the Department of Recreation and Wellness and student employees. Representatives consist of all Recreation and Wellness Student Supervisors and a Marketing student employee.
- Serve as voice of student employees
- Coordinate and fundraise for student employee events
- Select student employee awards recipients
- Organize service projects
- Assist in the student employee hiring process
- Develop necessary skills to supervise staff and lead function unit’s student employees
Customer Service, SRC
Perry Field House
Marketing and Sales