Intramural Sports provides BGSU students/faculty/staff a wide variety of competitive activities for players of all skill levels and interests. Qualified staff provide a fun, yet structured environment that focuses on the health, safety and developmental needs of all Intramural Sports participants. Individual, dual and team activities are available.
Many sports offer both competitive and recreational leagues and most are played twice a week, Monday through Thursday between 5 PM and midnight. Regular season play lasts approximately three to four weeks, with one week of single-elimination playoffs for qualifying teams or individuals. BGSU students/faculty/staff are eligible. Restrictions apply for varsity/club athletes in same Intramural sports.
W=Women's | M=Men's | MC= Men's Competitive | MR=Men's Recreational
CR=CoRec | CRC=CoRec Competitive | CRR=CoRec Recreational | F=Fraternity | S=Sorority | O=Open
- Log onto www.imleagues.com
- During the initial visit to the site, click the "Create Account " link to create an account. Next, go to the "Schools" link and click on "Bowling Green State University" in the menu bar.
- Click on the sport icon you wish to sign a team up for or join a team
- Click on the day and time of the league for which you wish to register.
- Click on "Create Team" or "Join Team"
- Complete the necessary information and agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Bowling Green State University.
- Click on "submit."
- Once the registration deadline passes for a particular sport, schedules are generated and posted at http://www.imleagues.com
- For team sports, once the site has processed individual registration information, players are automatically directed to their team's homepage. From the team homepage, rosters may be completed. Each player must have a profile on www.imleagues.com in order to be added to a roster. Captains are emailed instructions for completing a mandatory online training/test.
- IMPORTANT - Once a team registration is submitted for any sport, payment MUST be received for all players prior to the end of registration. TEAMS NOT PAYING WITHIN THIS TIME FRAME ARE DROPPED FROM THE LEAGUE.
Pricing and Additional Information
- $45 per player/semester
- $75 per player/academic year (these passes are only sold in the fall)
- Payment is required in order to register a team. All individual payments must be made through IMLeagues.com in order for a team to be active and approved to play.
- Any group or organization wishing to play and register as a group must complete and submit the appropriate Intramural Organization Form, with payment, to the Perry Field House Welcome Desk during the registration period.
The one-time academic year fee (sold during fall semester only) permits an individual student, faculty/staff the opportunity to play any and all sports throughout the academic year. If a semester pass is purchased, the individual is permitted to play any and all sports throughout that semester. All passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Patron requested refunds may be subject to a $25.00 administrative fee. View all Recreation and Wellness Policies.
Employment Opportunities with Intramural Sports
Employess of the Intramural Sports department are a member of a team of officials, scorekeepers, managers, and supervisors. These team members are critical to enhancing the experience of every Intramural participant. Each staff member provides a fun, yet structured environment while focusing on the health, safety and developmental needs of all Intramural participants.Refer to our Student Employment page for more details about working in the Department of Recreation and Wellness.
Updated: 11/28/2022 11:14AM