Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)

 If you are eligible for Chapter 35 and have not been approved to receive educational benefits, you will need to complete VA Form 22-5490 located at

Students receiving transferred educational benefits that have been approved to receive Chapter 33 benefits, or are transferring to BGSU, need to complete a BGSU VA Intent Form.

Last Updated: 1/21/21